Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Children of Promise who follow God the Mother

World Mission Society Church of God believes Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who came as Savior in the age of Holy Spirit according to all propecies of the Bible.

As a woman of foreigner, Ruth, her name was put on the Jesus` genealogical record,
Why are her name and deeds included in the Bible that is written to teach us?


Ruth 1:16-17 But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.  Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me." 


Ruth received God`s blessings  because she didn't leave her Mother.
As the spirit of gospel, Ruth`s deeds are surely needed to us, heirs of God.
When we follow and serve to Elohim God who gave us grace of salvation,
our names written in the Book of life in heaven will shine brightly like stars.




May God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. I want follow wherever Mother goes.
    Mother, please allow me to follow wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete